Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weekend Whoops!


Here it comes, I've been waiting for this game for few years and this weekend, Sunday @ 8 am (local time) to be exact, live on Astro. With the hype of Terrelle Pryor, the sophomore quaterback will need to lead the Buckeyes to teach the Trojans a lesson right inside the Horseshoe. Personally I think USC is a little bit overrated this season. I know PAC-10 has great records over Big-10 but hey, this is football PAC-10 teams ain't gonna win every match-up with Big-10 teams. Plus, it's way down in Columbus town where everything seems to be alienated to the Trojans. Statistically, USC has the advantage but what exactly do they got...hmm, a rookie quarterback perhaps? So I hope it's gonna be our time to pay the revenge back to their face - GO BUCKEYES!!! Let's cherish the O-H-I-O spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment